PASSERINVEST GROUP started building the multifunctional BB Centrum complex in Prague – Michle 20 years ago. Today it has an area of 250 000 m2, there are 17 buildings standing here surrounded by two parks and greenery with water elements and its wide variety of jobs, housing, services, restaurants, and education and relaxation opportunities comprise a fully-fledged urban neighbourhood. The company is planning to develop the complex to an area of 425 000 m2 by the year 2027.
BB Centrum in figures:
- 17 buildings, from which there are 12 office buildings, 2 residential projects, a fitness and wellness centre in the BRUMLOVKA building, a social centre, the Christian Elijáš High School, Elementary School and Nursery School,
- 2 parks – Baar Park and the 1st phase of Brumlovka Park with sports facilities and relaxation areas, each park with an area of one hectare,
- Green rooftop terraces and courtyard gardens with an area of 7600 m2,
- 12 buildings in the complex are owned by PASSERINVEST Group and, as part of the strategy of long-term ownership and administration, it purchased 6 buildings from 2014 until today. It is planning to buy and subsequently renovate the remaining office buildings,
- Most of the buildings were designed by the architecture firm Aulík Fišer architekti, others by the architecture studios ATELIER 8000, DAM architekti, Kordovský/Kordovská and CMC Architects,
- More than 12 000 people work here and use the services every day,
- BB Centrum offers job opportunities to up to 15 000 employees,
- There are more than 20 dining possibilities and a wide offer of various services (more than 70) in the complex,
- The average occupancy of the buildings owned by Passerinvest Group amounts to 97%,
- The largest and most loyal tenants include Hewlett Packard, UniCredit Bank, MONETA Money Bank, Microsoft, ČEZ and O2,
- More than CZK 15 billion had been invested in BB Centrum by the end of 2017,
- In the years 2018–2019 the company is planning on building public areas in the complex (roughly 12 projects) – squares, playgrounds, a school pavilion, modifications to the building surroundings, streets, new crosswalks, the modernisation of the Balance Club Brumlovka spaces – at a value of CZK 300 million,
- Preparations are currently underway for a V3 aparthotel project and a block of flats with rental flats and retail spaces and the Oliva residential project with retail spaces,
- Three more office buildings are planned, including further retail spaces, the construction of the largest residential project (the expansion of Baar Residential Park II), the construction of a Bible Museum and more,
The total investment in BB Centrum will reach almost CZK 32 billion.
Of course, BB Centrum continues to develop and PASSERINVEST GROUP, a.s. has grand plans. The renovation of building A and D is currently underway and there are preparations for the reconstruction of Building B and Villas, which was repurchased this year. At the turn of 2018–2019 the construction of a brand new type of building will begin, an aparthotel with rental flats and retail space in the eastern part of BB Centrum. The demolition of the original buildings and preparation of the space for construction is currently underway here.
“A long-term sustainable approach to the entire area is an integral part of our strategy as an urban developer. The cultivation and development of public spaces is a direction that we definitely want to take so that people who work, live or are just visiting here cam continue to use to the full extent. This year we are opening the newly-built Brumlovka Square and another crosswalk on Vyskočilova Street, we have begun modifications to Želetavská Street and the public spaces between buildings A and B. We are currently completing the construction of a new school pavilion for the Elijáš Christian School and a small athletic stadium nearby. During the course of this year we would also like to start the construction of a residential project and multifunctional building by Brumlovka Park,” explained Radim Passer, the founder and General Director of PASSERINVEST GROUP, a.s.
For more information and photographs in print quality please contact:
Kristýna Samková, Head of PR and Marketing dept.
PASSERINVEST GROUP, a.s.
Tel.: (+420) 221 582 111
Crest Communications a.s.
Mobile: (+420) 731 613 669